Keep your Independence Day guests happy and hydrated with a delicious slushy version of our American flag!
- 1 ounce raspberry vodka
- ½ ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 3 ounces piña colada
- 1 ounce blue raspberry vodka
- ½ ounce blue curaçao
- 2 strawberries (for garnish)
- Mix together the raspberry vodka and grenadine. Pour into two tall, clear glasses, and place in the freezer.
- Mix the coconut rum and piña colada, and carefully spoon on top of the previous mixture. Place the glasses back into the freezer.
- Mix together the vodka and blue curaçao, and carefully spoon onto the red and white mixture. Garnish each glass with a strawberry.
For more patriotic desserts and snacks, visit americanlifestylemag.com/celebrate.