Around Halloween, mummies are everywhere—in costumes, in movies, and as decorations, so why not incorporate them into your Halloween dinner? This recipe for mummified meatballs is the perfect snack for a night of frightening fun.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, then line a work surface with parchment paper. On the parchment-lined surface, unroll dough, pressing together any perforations. Cut the dough into 4 rectangles.
- With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, for a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to cover the meatballs.
- Separate the dough on one side to allow room for the face, then place the meatballs on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 13-17 minutes, or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. Draw on eyes with ketchup and mustard, and serve with marinara sauce.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Jan 25, 2018
The Best Crab Seasoned Baked Fries
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 2, 2018