These fun cupcakes are more than delicious—they look just like watermelons, too! The vibrant colors and fun decorations lend a festive twist to any watermelon-themed party, or make for a wonderful treat anytime of year.
- Preheat oven according to instructions for cake mix
- Prepare cake batter, according to directions on box.
- Slowly add pink food coloring, until watermelon-like color is achieved.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake liners ⅔ full, bake according to directions on box. While cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting.
- Whip butter and vanilla together, until fluffy and light, and slowly add in the powdered sugar.
- Add in the green food coloring, a drop at the time, until you reach the desired color.
- Gradually add heavy cream, until you reach the desired consistency.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018