If your Halloween party guests are brave enough, this recipe for cake pops that look just like an eye is the perfect after dinner treat!
- Prepare the cake as directed, and allow to cool completely.
- Crumble the cake, and combine in a bowl with the can of frosting.
- Form the dough into small balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the balls in the freezer for 10-15 minutes to allow the dough to stiffen slightly.
- While the dough is cooling, melt the white candy melts in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Remove the cake balls from the freezer and roll in the melted white candy until completely coated. Then place on a parchment lined tray.
- Melt the black candy melts the same way, and using a spoon, form a small circle in the middle of each cake ball. Once dry, outline the dark circles in green frosting.
- Finish each cake pop with a plastic fork for serving!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018