Between the fudgy brownie-bottom layer and crumbles of decadent cream-filled cookies on top, this Halloween-inspired dessert is sure to satisfy even the biggest chocolate-lover!
- Prepare the brownie mix according to its instructions, and set aside.
- Make the pudding according to its instructions, and let it stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the whipped topping, and mix well.
- Spread the whipped pudding topping on top of the brownie layer, followed by the crumbles of crushed-cream filled chocolate cookies.
- Use the icing gel to write desired tombstone sayings on the Milano® cookies, and insert them into the top of the dessert.
- Spread the candy and marshmallow ghosts and pumpkins throughout the tombstones, and add a dusting of the green sprinkles.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018