The mouthwatering combination of mint and dark chocolate is sure to please the chocoholic inside anyone who gets this decadent treat!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered sugar, butter, peppermint extract, and cream. Beat with a paddle attachment until mixture comes together.
- Turn the mixer to high, and combine until dough is stiff. (Note: If it’s sticky to the touch, add some more powdered sugar, a little at a time, until the stickiness is gone.)
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper; chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat on high for 1 minute. Stir, and then heat for 30 seconds; repeat until chocolate is melted. Add in the cinnamon, and stir.
- Use a fork to carefully dip each truffle in the chocolate until it’s completely covered, and let the excess drip off. Place it back on the cookie sheet, and garnish before the chocolate sets. Repeat with all truffles.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018