Pumpkin bread and chocolate chips are delicious on their own, but what about when they come together? Find out for yourself with this go-to comfort treat that can be enjoyed (devoured) during the fall.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices together. Set aside.
- Beat together the sugar, oil, and eggs. Gradually beat in the dry ingredient mixture from step two.
- Once combined, gradually beat in the milk, pumpkin puree, and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9’ x 5’ loaf pan, and bake for 55 minutes. Let the bread cool before taking out of the pan.