A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a glass of champagne—and these dazzling champagne jello flutes are the perfect way to combine your toast, and dessert, to ring in the new year!
Ingredients: For the champagne layer
Ingredients: For the cream layer
Ingredients: For decoration
- Pour ½ cup of boiling water into a bowl. Add gelatin packet to the water, and stir gently.
- Pour champagne and ginger ale into the bowl, and stir. Divide the champagne mixture into glasses, and chill in the refrigerator.
- Once the champagne layer is set, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup of boiling water, in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine ½ cup of cold water and 1 gelatin packet. Allow to set, (about 2-3 minutes).
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the sweetened condensed milk mixture, and combine. Divide the creamy layer into the glasses, and chill until set. If you want, you can repeat the instructions for an additional champagne layer.
- Once everything is set, take a small amount of corn syrup and dab it all around the rim of the glass. Place the glass upside down into a shallow bowl of sprinkles until the rim is covered. Sprinkle additional sprinkles on top.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jan 25, 2018
The Best Crab Seasoned Baked Fries
| Jan 20, 2018
5 of the Best Winter Weekend Getaways
| Dec 14, 2017
Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Butternut Squash & Cauliflower
| Jan 6, 2018
The Top 5 Ways to Effectively Stage Your Home in Winter
| Dec 16, 2017
Decadent Red Wine Hot Chocolate
| Nov 30, 2017