This sweet and salty treat is all about simplicity. Creamy whipped layers, delicious gelatin, and crunchy pretzels combine for a holiday dessert you’ll surely want to turn into your own family tradition.
Ingredients: First layer
Ingredients: Second layer
Ingredients: Third layer
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix your ingredients together for the first layer, and bake for approximately 10 minutes in a 3-quart baking dish.
- Blend the ingredients together for the second layer, and spread over the first layer after that layer has cooled.
- Heat up the pineapple juice in a small pot on the stove, but do not allow the juice to boil. Add in the gelatin, and mix well, then add in the strawberries.
- Allow the mixture to cool, and then pour over the second layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until completely chilled.