The holidays are a social season, filled with corporate events, dinner parties with friends and family, and a revolving door of visitors to your home or invitations to another. Whether you need a gift for the hostess or a memorable favor for guests, say thank you in style with this sweet, festive treat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler (or in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each). Add the pistachios and dried cranberries to the mixture, stirring to combine.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer (about 1/4-inch thick) and sprinkle with shaved coconut.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes, until set. Cut the bark into angled, mismatched pieces, using a sharp knife.
- Fill wine glasses with the bark and cover the top with clear plastic.
- Decorate the wine glasses with ribbon, festive accents, and a holiday tag.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Mar 23, 2018