A little sour, a little sweet. This Halloween-inspired cocktail includes a crowd-favorite tropical drink mix, which is bound to send your partygoers’ taste buds into overdrive.
- Add the ice, Pina colada mix, and white rum to a shaker, and mix. Pour into a tall glass.
- In the same shaker, add more ice, rum, and apple pucker, and shake.
- Using a spoon as a barrier, pour the apple pucker mixture (from step 2) slowly on top of the Pina colada mixture (from step 1), creating a top layer.
- Rub a slice of lemon along the peel of the apple slice, dip the skin of the apple in purple sprinkles, and garnish the glass.
- Cut a thin slither of the lime skin, and twirl it. To make the snake eyes, use a toothpick and black icing to put two black dots on each end. Place the twirled lime on the rim of the glass in front of the apple slice.
- Drop in the dry ice, and wait to serve until all of the ice has dissolved.
Safety Tip: Do not handle the dry ice with bare hands, and do not consume!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Mar 23, 2018