Cauliflower has boomed in popularity in recent years—mostly because its uses are so diverse. It can be transformed into anything from pizza crust to rice. Instead of traditional fried rice, which is loaded with oil, this recipe calls for very little oil and and a hearty helping of vegetables for a delicious and nutritious meal!
Prep time: 5 min.
Cook time: 15 min.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor or blender. Continue to blend until the cauliflower resembles rice.
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium-high. Pour in 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Add in the chicken.
- Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- Move the chicken to one side, and add in the rest of the sesame oil, along with carrots, garlic, onion, and peas. Sauté the vegetables for 4-5 minutes. Add in the cauliflower, tamari sauce, and sriracha.
- Mix everything together and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jan 25, 2018