Sometimes we want savory over sweet when it comes to breakfast, and these creamy stuffed crepes are the best way to put a smile on Mom’s face this Mother’s Day.
Makes 12 crepes
Ingredients: For the crepe batter
Ingredients: For the filling
- Mix together the flour, milk, eggs, butter, and salt until a thin, pancake-like batter is formed. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter, and then add in the chicken and garlic, and sauté. Once chicken is cooked, add the milk and cream of chicken. Reduce to medium heat, and simmer.
- When the milk and cream of chicken are slightly reduced, add in the spinach and cheese. Stir until the cheese is fully melted. Continue to simmer on low.
- In the meantime, pour 3 tablespoons of the crepe batter into a pan lightly greased with butter. Spread the mixture as thin as possible, and allow to cook for one minute. After a minute, check the underside for browning, and then remove from heat.
- When crepe is cooked, fill the center with ¾ cup of the chicken mixture, and fold up on all sides.
- Dust with Parmesan cheese, and salt pepper if desired.
You may also like:
| Nov 9, 2017
The Heart of Music in the Heart of Fremont
| Aug 12, 2017
15 Minute Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
| Feb 18, 2017
Stress Less with 3 Tidy Tricks to Declutter Your Dresser Top
| Sep 8, 2016
A Hearty Harvest Breakfast Recipe
| Apr 30, 2017
Spice Up Summer Classics
| Oct 8, 2015