These quesadillas get the Irish treatment with shredded corned beef, cabbage, and Swiss cheese, all stuffed into a buttery, flour tortilla—an ideal appetizer for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
Makes 12 servings
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brush one side of a tortilla with the melted butter, and place the tortilla buttered-side down onto the heated skillet.
- On half of the tortilla, add a slice of cheese, a layer of corned beef, a layer of cabbage, and top with another slice of cheese.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over, and press down with a spatula to seal. Cook for 2-3 minutes, and carefully flip to brown other side until cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown; then cut into 4 triangles.
- Repeat steps with other 3 tortillas.
Don’t forget to slather the inside of your quesadilla with zesty beer mustard—or use it as a dipping sauce!