No, we promise it’s not a typo—this recipe really does combine a classic pasta sauce with a popular fall ingredient! The creamy blend makes for the type of comfort meal that’s perfectly suited for an autumn day.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, add chicken, and cook for 2-minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Add in the garlic, and sauté for another minute. Set chicken aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk together the light cream, vegetable broth, and flour. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter over medium-heat. Pour the cream mixture into the pan, along with the pumpkin puree and Parmesan cheese. Bring it to a low simmer until it has slightly thickened. Remove it from the heat, add the nutmeg, and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta and chicken with the pumpkin alfredo sauce. Garnish and serve with the toasted hazelnuts, crumbled bacon, and chopped basil.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Jan 25, 2018
The Best Crab Seasoned Baked Fries
| Mar 30, 2017