Opa! Traditional corndogs are getting a Greek makeover with a light salad topping and a drizzle of tzatziki sauce.
Ingredients: For the corn dogs and batter
Ingredients: For the tzatziki sauce
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oil in a deep fryer or large dutch oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in eggs, onion, and half-and-half until smooth. Pour mixture into a large jar or containers.
- Skewer hotdogs, and dip into batter. Fry for 4–5 minutes or until dogs are golden brown. Let drain on a rack or paper towel before serving.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tzatziki sauce ingredients until blended. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Top corndogs with tomatoes, olives, red onion, and feta. Drizzle with tzatziki sauce, and serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018