Pepper jack cheese. Jalapenos. Tabasco sauce. Cayenne pepper. Can you feel the heat yet? You will when you make this recipe for spicy pepper jack mac and cheese! Each awesome bite is bursting with hot sauce, spices, and peppers, making it a must-try for folks who know a thing or two about the Scoville scale.
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions, and drain well.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat, add the flour, and simmer, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the milk, whisk well, and remove from heat.
- Add the cheese, stir until it’s completely melted, and stir in the remaining ingredients (except for the parsley).
- Add the pasta to the cheese sauce, stir to combine, and sprinkle on some parsley.