Fresh citrus and creamy ricotta are the perfect combo for this easy, show-stopping, savory tart. Great for brunches or office potlucks!
Makes 1 tart
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 1/8 inch. Use the rolling pin to transfer your rolled dough to your tart pan. Press the dough into the pan and cut away any excess.
- Line the dough with parchment and use pie weights (or dried beans, they work well too) to keep the crust from rising while par-baking.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. Remove the parchment and pie weights and let rest on the counter while you prepare the filling.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk together milk, cream, eggs, yolk, ricotta, feta, lemon zest, salt, sugar, dill and tarragon. Once mixture is smooth, gently pour into par-baked pie crust.
- Bake tart for 25 minutes, on the middle rack rotating the tart half-way through. Remove the tart and let cool for 30 minutes before adding the sliced citrus.
- Arrange the sliced citrus on top of the tart. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and cracked black pepper. Garnish with fresh dill and tarragon before serving.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018