This spooky soup calls for nothing more than a little eye of newt, wing of bat, and, of course, plenty of cheese!
Ingredients: for the bat wing chips
Ingredients: for the soup
Ingredients: for the cheese eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Use a bat-shaped cookie cutter to cut out as many bats as possible from each tortilla.
- Place the chips onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and brush both sides with olive oil. Sprinkle salt over the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While the chips are baking, combine the salsa, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and chicken broth in a large pot, and cook on medium heat.
- Once the mixture is hot and fully combined, add in the pasta, corn, taco seasoning, cilantro, garlic, onion powder, chicken, and cheese. Allow the soup to simmer for 30 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking, prepare the cheese eyes by cutting the string cheese into ¼-inch-thick slices. Cut the olives in half, lengthwise, and, using a straw, cut a circle out of the center of each cheese disk. Using the straw again, cut small circles out of each olive slice for the pupils. Stick the olive pieces into the center of each cheese circle.
- When the soup is done, scoop into a bowl, and drop in a few of the cheese eyes and a few bat wing chips.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018