Double up on your comfort food quota by combining two classics: potatoes and soup! This recipe calls for plenty of potatoes, plus cheddar cheese, sour cream, and garlic, for a baked potato dish that you can eat with a spoon!
- Place potatoes, chicken stock, and garlic in a slow cooker. Season with garlic salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cover, and cook on high until the potatoes are completely tender, 4 to 6 hours.
- Turn heat to warm, and puree potatoes with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk, sour cream, butter, and grated cheese, and stir until all ingredients are melted and incorporated.
- Ladle soup into bowls, and top with garnishes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Jan 25, 2018
The Best Crab Seasoned Baked Fries
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 2, 2018