At cookouts and potlucks, it seems like there’s always plenty of meat, salads, fruits, and desserts, but what sometimes gets neglected are the vegetables. Bring this delicious take on the vitamin-rich vegetable to your next get-together, and pair it with American berry drums to get everyone’s taste buds playing a healthy, happy tune.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wash asparagus, and trim the bottom ends off. Discard the cutoff portions.
- Dredge the asparagus in flour so that the bottom ¾ of each strand is coated.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, and dip the floured ends of the asparagus into the egg wash.
- Spread bread crumbs on a clean surface, and roll each asparagus strand in the crumbs, making sure to coat thoroughly.
- Place coated asparagus onto a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with olive oil, and bake for 10 minutes. Flip, and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter, and serve warm.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| May 19, 2018