Everyone loves the creamy, classic taste of mashed potatoes, and this recipe—with whole red potatoes mixed with a generous portion of garlic to create a thick, seasoned mashed potato masterpiece—is one that your whole family will love!
- Grease the bottom and sides of a slow cooker with butter.
- Cut each red potato in half (leaving the skin on, if desired), and place into the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- When the potatoes are tender, mash with a potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix with a spoon or handheld electric mixer until well blended. Serve immediately.