It’s important for your pup to have a healthy diet, especially if he suffers from a gluten intolerance. Made with blueberries and bananas, these sweet biscuits are full of antioxidants and fiber. Although nutritious, they certainly don’t fall short on the flavor side. Your pup is sure to come back for more!
- 1 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup blueberries, mashed
- ½ cup bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, and add ⅓ cup of warm water. Continue mixing until a slightly sticky dough forms.
- Add more coconut flour to the surface if the dough is too sticky. Roll out the dough, and cut out shapes of your liking with a cookie cutter. Place the biscuits on the parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for about 22 minutes.
Note: Before changing your dog’s diet, it’s always a good idea to consult his veterinarian first.
For more healthy dog treat recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pets.