Cats can’t resist the taste of seafood, and indoor cats especially crave the freshness of grass and other herbs they don’t usually have access to indoors. Give your feline friend the best of both worlds with these delicious salmon and cat grass bites
- 1 can of salmon, or fresh salmon, cut into bits
- ½ cup of cat grass, cut into bits
- If using canned salmon, drain thoroughly, and cut the fish into cat-friendly bites.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut the cat grass into small pieces, and combine with the salmon.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray, and place in the dehydrator or oven. Bake for 3 hours at 135°F. Break the hardened mixture into smaller pieces before giving to your cat.
For more homemade pet treats, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pets.