Everyone loves a good taco, but between cooking the meat and laying out all the toppings, preparing a Mexican feast can be extremely difficult. This quick and easy foil packet meal makes combining all of the flavors of a taco stress (and mess) free!
- Chicken breasts
- Frozen corn, thawed
- Black beans, rinsed and drained
- Shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Lay out a piece of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Place the chicken breast in the center.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Then start putting on the toppings (salsa, corn, black beans) on top.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together. Leave room for the steam to gather inside. Then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15-20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked completely, carefully open the packet and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Let your packet stand until the cheese is melted.
For more foil-packet meals, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/travel.