Chocolate, salted caramel, and pretzel in a martini? This decadent drink is the perfect indulgence for a celebratory holiday gathering!
- 2 ounces Rum
- 4 ounces espresso, chilled
- 5 ounces Bailey’s™ Salted Caramel
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5–6 hard pretzels, crushed
- whipped cream, optional
- cherry, optional
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, and dip the rim of the glass into the melted chocolate. While the chocolate is still warm, dip the rim into the crushed pretzel pieces.
- Line the inside of the glass with a thin layer of chocolate syrup.
- Mix the Bailey’s™ Salted Caramel, rum, and espresso in an ice shaker until chilled. Strain into the glass and serve.
For more holiday recipes and ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.