Savory dips are a necessity for any party, but so is dessert. Why not have both in this unbelievably creamy s’mores dip? Forget about the campfire, all you’ll need are some graham crackers or sliced fruit for dipping!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 ounces marshmallow fluff, about half a standard-sized tub
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- graham crackers or sliced fruit, for dipping
- With a stand mixer or hand mixer, combine 4 ounces of the cream cheese, ½ cup of the powdered sugar, and the marshmallow fluff, on high until smooth. Add in about ¾ cup of the mini marshmallows, and set the mixture aside.
- In a new bowl, mix together the other ½ cup of powdered sugar, heavy whipping cream, and the vanilla, until stiff peaks form, about 3–5 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the rest of the cream cheese and cocoa powder until smooth. Add in the whipped cream mixture until fully combined. Then mix together the marshmallow and chocolate mixes in a single bowl, using a knife to incorporate. Top the dip off with the remaining mini marshmallows, and serve immediately.
For more holiday dessert recipes, visit americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.