This miniature version of a caramel apple has all the same crunch as the full-sized dessert for a delectably poppable treat!
- 2 large apples, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bag chocolate-covered caramel candies
- 60 mini pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the apples into small cubes, and soak in a bowl with 1 cup of water and the lemon juice.
- Line up the pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and place the unwrapped candies on each of the pretzels. Bake for 3 minutes.
- While baking, take the apples out of the water, and dry them off. Remove the pretzels from the oven, and while the chocolate is still hot, place an apple in the center of the melted chocolate. Allow the candies to harden for at least 30 minutes.
For more fall apple recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.