One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year alone. Share this recipe for coconut pink puffs to raise awareness and show your support for those affected.
- 4 egg whites
- 3 cups sweetened coconut, shredded
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 3 drops pink food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- While the oven is heating, add the egg whites to a large bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until peaks form.
- Add 2 teaspoons of stevia powder to the egg whites, as well as a few drops of food coloring, and mix to combine. Then carefully fold in the coconut.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out a small amount of the coconut mixture, and gently roll it between the palms of your hands to create a ball.
- Place each ball on a baking sheet, and bake for twenty minutes, or until the coconut starts to brown. Allow the coconut puffs to cool for one hour before carefully removing from the tray.
For more pink recipe ideas, visit visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pink.