There are few desserts that feature both candy bar pieces and fruit, but this caramel apple salad with bits of Snickers® is a truly delectable way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 6 apples
- 6 full-size Snickers® bars
- Caramel topping, for garnish
- Whisk together the vanilla pudding mix, milk, and whipped topping until thoroughly combined and fluffy.
- Chop the apples and Snickers® bars into bite-sized pieces, and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Pour into a large serving dish or bowl, and drizzle caramel topping over the top. Chill for at least 1 hour.
For more apple recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.