Celebrate the Fourth of July this year by embracing the broad stripes and bright stars of our country’s star-spangled banner for your party theme! From the food to the party favors, from the decorations to the games, your patriotism will tie together a party that will have your guests proud to be Americans!
Give your American food a patriotic twist.
Aim to make at least half of your dishes fit the stars and stripes theme.
Paint your party with red, white, and blue.
- Guests can feel patriotic from the moment they arrive with a festive banner hanging from the entry.
- Even the smallest flags can stand tall as straw tags in everyone’s drink.
- Add a fun topper to cupcakes, pies, and other desserts by matching labels. Attach them to toothpicks, or use them as a seal to dress up party favor bags.
Guests feel like stars with crafts and activities.
- Plan a variety of crafts and games for both kids and adults. Preparing activities ahead of time will give you an easy way to introduce your guests and keep them entertained throughout your event.
- Keep kids occupied with an interactive craft such as ribbon runners. The yard will sport the stars and stripes as kids run in all directions and ribbons follow in the air behind them. When the kids are done, hang the ribbon runners from a tree branch, so the ribbons can