Spring and summer is all about flower power! From a fresh floral centerpiece to growing your own garden, it’s the season to enjoy the beauty of nature.
You can also bring that beauty into your home by way of this gorgeous faux-flower wall. It’s colorful, fun, and the best part? No watering required.
Printable Flower Template
- Print out our flower center template, and cut it out.
- Cut out your desired petal size from one of the pieces of card stock to use as a petal template. Create two more templates in slightly smaller sizes—one medium, one small.
- Use the circle template and petal templates to trace and cut as many petals as you want from the card stock.
- Create a slit in the bottom of each petal. Place hot glue along the slit, and fold the other half of the slit overtop the side with glue to create a 3D petal. Press down to seal.
- Take one of the circles, and begin to stick the petals on, starting with the outer edge of the circle. Make sure you place the petals equal distance apart, and work your way in with the smaller-sized petals to create a 3D effect.
- Repeat the process until all of your petals and circles are used. Once all the flowers are finished, use the duct tape to secure to the plywood in whatever pattern you choose!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Feb 18, 2018