Between its aqua-colored pinecones, starfish, and seashells, this beachy wreath will transform your front door into a coastal retreat.
- Using the pliers, twist and cut off the tops of the pinecones so that only the bottom halves remain.
- Spray-paint the pinecones with three different shades of blue, and let them dry.
- Position the pinecones on the wreath, attach them with hot glue, and let dry.
- Repeat step number three for the seashells and starfish.
- Weave the fishing net into the wreath.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jan 25, 2018