Make guests feel welcome to your patriotic party with a festive red, white, and blue door banner. This simple craft is perfect for adding a rustic touch to your home’s exterior!
- Use the ruler and pen to measure two lines forming a triangle into the bottom of one of the burlap pieces. Cut out the triangle using the scissors. Repeat with the other two burlap pieces.
- Cut out three pieces of the card stock to the same shape as the burlap, but about half the size.
- Place the card stock in the center of the burlap pieces, with the tops aligned. Use the hole punch to create two holes on either side of the top edge of the card stock.
- Cut a small piece of the twine, and loop through the card stock and burlap. Tie in a bow at the front to secure.
- Take one of the burlap pieces, and punch two holes on each of the triangular points at the bottom. Take another burlap piece, and make the same bottom holes, as well as two more holes on the top corners. For the last piece, make two holes in the top corners.
- Use the twine and weave through the holes on each piece to tie all of the burlap flags together. Once secure, make two holes at each corner of the top of the first flag, and use a longer piece of twine for hanging.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| May 19, 2018