All the world’s a stage. Strike a pose, and send everyone home with a memorable photo favor.
Download Patriotic Photo Booth Props
Create a backdrop
- For a simple outdoor version, hang open picture frames from a tree branch using pieces of thick ribbon (one on each side of each frame) at a variety of heights to be suitable for both kids and adults.
- Make a basic backdrop by pinning a bed sheet to a wall. Or take this idea outdoors, and hang a series of sheets on a clothesline—the length will allow for some dynamic panoramic shots. If you opt for the latter, be sure to anchor the sheets to the ground to keep them in place. For either option, pin flowers and ribbons to enhance the look.
- If you have a large set of windows with long curtains, you’ll be on your way to an indoor photo booth in no time. Close the curtains, and then hang a variety of ribbons, strings of beans, streamers, or other lightweight materials from the curtain rod. You can also pin balloons or large fake flowers to the curtains.
A variety of levels and fun-loving props
- Place a variety of chairs, a bench, stools, pillows, and other objects that are safe to sit or stand on in front of the backdrop. The variety of levels will allow multiple people to fit in the photo and create more dynamic photographs.
- Photo booth props will take your photos from typical to terrific. Get creative, and cut out a variety of props from mustaches and lips to hats and sunglasses. Attach the pieces to dowel rods or wooden sticks sticks, and display them in a mason jar (place a cupcake liner under the lid, and poke the props through to keep them sturdy).
Even the camera shy guests will be inspired by these ideas and join in the fun!
For more ideas for your patriotic party, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/celebrate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Jan 25, 2018
The Best Crab Seasoned Baked Fries
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 2, 2018