This craft puts a spin on an already popular Halloween knick-knack—skulls—and results in a table decoration that offers quite the fright!
- Flip one of the saucers over, and use the glue to attach the bottom of one skull to the top of the upside-down saucer.
- Glue two more skulls on top of the first one, varying the direction that they are facing.
- Use the glue to attach the second saucer (right-side-up) on top of the third skull—this will be where the candle sits. Tip: To get the saucer to sit flat on the skull, glue a thin piece of foam to both the skull and the saucer
- Using the remaining two skulls and saucers, follow steps 1–4 to create a shorter candle holder.
- Spray paint both holders, and let them dry. Once dry, use the glitter paint to decorate the eye sockets, and let dry.
- Display with your favorite candles.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018