Store-bought gifts often lack personality, but homemade gifts can be cherished keepsakes for years to come. With Mother’s Day and Father’s Day around the corner, this heart-shaped craft is the perfect way to say “I love you.”
- Cut your piece of canvas to fit the size of your shadowbox.
- Outline the shape that you want to make in pencil on your piece of canvas, and apply glue to outline it. Glue whatever personalized items you chose inside the shape.
- Glue on the letters, spelling out mom or dad, over top. Be sure to allow plenty of drying time.
- Once dry, use the spray paint to cover the craft and give it color. Do this in a well-ventilated area, or outdoors, if possible.
- Allow the craft to dry, and place it in a thick frame, such as a shadowbox.
You may also like:
| Nov 9, 2017
The Heart of Music in the Heart of Fremont
| Aug 12, 2017
15 Minute Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
| Feb 18, 2017
Stress Less with 3 Tidy Tricks to Declutter Your Dresser Top
| Sep 8, 2016
A Hearty Harvest Breakfast Recipe
| Apr 30, 2017
Spice Up Summer Classics
| Oct 8, 2015