What could possibly be cuter than adorning your tree with miniature elves? These pint-sized Santa’s helpers don little white beards and pointy hats, and are the perfect afternoon craft the kids can help you with!
- Cut out three felt triangles. Fold the pieces in half, and blanket stitch them together on the long edges to form the elf hat.
- Cut thin felt strips for scarves, and fringe at the end.
- Hot glue a 1-inch-diameter wooden ball to the flattest side end of each pine cone for the head, then glue a 3/8-inch ball to the front of the 1-inch balls, for a nose.
- Hot glue each hat on the tops of the elves’ heads, and wrap and glue a scarf around each neck. Glue a small piece of curly wool to each of the cheeks and under each nose, and draw on two dots for eyes.
- Sew a small piece of thread to the top of each hat to hang.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018