When it comes to a fiesta, decorations are a must. While a piñata is fun, it’s one of the most common decorations. This Cinco de Mayo, step up your fiesta with a colorful cactus craft.
In just a few simple steps, these do it yourself rock cacti will add a unique vibe that’ll set your fiesta apart—without the prickly fuss that accompanies authentic cacti!
- Paint six to seven 5-inch pebbles with the green craft paint, and let dry.
- Use the white paint to draw the prickly needless, and let dry.
- Paint two to three 3-inch pebbles with the pink craft paint, and let dry.
- Glue the pink pebbles onto the green pebbles to make the flowers, and let dry.
- Fill the planter pot three-quarters of the way with the play sand.
- Place the painted pebbles into the sand so that they’re standing straight up, and display at your fiesta!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018