Turn that old flannel into a decorative pillow that looks cozy and festive on your couch this winter!
- Lay a flannel shirt on a flat surface.
- Measure the pillow, and add 1 inch to the measurements all around. (ex: 18” x 18” pillow form will be 19” x 19”).
- Cut the shirt according to pillow form (front and back of shirt).
- Flip the shirt so the outsides of the shirt are facing together.
- On the back of the shirt, place Heat n Bondä strips on all four sides, ironing them on (follow directions on Heat n Bond packaging).
- Unbutton the shirt and flip it right side out. Stuff with the pillow form, buttoning it back up again.
Try your hand at this fall flannel upcycle and don’t forget to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
For more upcycled fall crafts, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| May 23, 2018