If it’s a light and fresh appetizer you’ve been searching for, then look no further. These dainty cucumber slices topped with flavorful shrimp salad are a delightful spring treat that’s also gluten-free!
- ¾ pound cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- 30 thin cucumber slices
- Parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and salt and pepper.
- Place the cucumber slices evenly on a platter, season with a pinch of salt, and then top each slice with a tablespoon of the salad.
- Sprinkle parsley for garnish, if desired.
For more gluten-free recipes and appetizer ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/choosingsides.