Instead of having to go from room to room searching for your pup’s most prized possessions, keep them in one place with this nifty organizing shelf. It will give you easy access to his treats, leashes, toys, and waste bags. Just stack, grab, and go!
- Have two pieces of wood cut to the desired length and width.
- Sand and stain the wood, and allow to dry completely. Cut out printable shelf quote and paw prints, trace with a pencil onto wood, and paint.
- Line up the two pieces of wood to form a right angle, and drill holes from the back into the thin part of the wood.
- Place the shelf on a flat surface (with the painted piece lying flat). Decide where you would like to attach the doggie bag box and hanging hooks. Cut out printable bags stencil, and paint on box.
- Use small nails to secure the upside down wooden tissue box cover to the shelf and screw in hanging hooks.
- Attach the saw tooth hangers on the back of the painted side.
- Select desired height, drill nails into wall, and hang shelf securely.
- Cut out printable treats and paw print stencils, and paint on glass jar.
Download Shelf Template
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Feb 18, 2018