Your pup’s birthday bash would be nothing without some delicious treats for guests to munch on, and nothing pleases a dog’s palate more than peanut butter—which these cupcakes are full of!
Ingredients: For the cupcakes
Ingredients: For the frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray or grease a large cupcake tin.
- In a large bowl, combine all cupcake ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Divide mixture into cupcake tins.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting, combine yogurt and 2 tablespoons of flour to cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Add in 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, if desired, and frost the cupcakes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 23, 2018
Wine and Food: The Perfect Union
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Jan 25, 2018