Get your cheesecake fix (without having to share) with these scrumptious raspberry cheesecakes layered in individual jars!
- 3-ounce package raspberry gelatin
- ½ cup boiling water
- 12 graham crackers
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup raspberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Add the raspberry gelatin to a bowl and stir in the boiling water until it’s dissolved.
- For the crust, crush the graham crackers in a food processor until they form small crumbs. Mix the crumbs with the melted butter, and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the raspberries, cream cheese, cold water, vanilla, and gelatin mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and gently fold in the whipped topping. Spoon the crust into the bottom of each serving dish or jar, and top with the cheesecake mix. Refrigerate for at least two hours to set, then top with more whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
And for more pink treats, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pink.