In need of a dip, but want to spice it up with something new and creative? Try this recipe that tastes like breakfast in a bowl! Made with both real maple syrup dip and bacon, it’s a sweet-and-salty blend that will tantalize your family’s taste buds!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped into bits
- Apple slices (optional)
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream. Add maple syrup, and mix together for another 30 seconds.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to cream cheese mixture. Fold in bacon bits, reserving a handful for garnish.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and garnish with additional bacon bits.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving with fresh apple slices.
For more sweet bacon-infused recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/recipes.