There aren’t many pub foods better than a slider. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the right away and replace your burger or chicken patty with corned beef. The flaky biscuit instead of a bun adds a whole new dimension to this festive snack.
- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 pound corned beef, shredded
- 8 ounces strong cheddar cheese, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake the biscuits as directed, and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, slice the biscuits in half, add a few slices of corned beef onto each biscuit bottom, and top with the cheese. Set the biscuit tops aside, so not to burn in the broiler.
- Set the oven to broil, and place sandwiches under the broiler until the cheese starts to melt, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place the biscuit tops on the sliders.
Don’t forget the zesty beer mustard as the perfect sauce to top your corned beef sliders!
To get more St. Patrick’s Day-inspired recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/recipes.