Jenga® is one of the most exciting games to play as a family—make it bigger and the fun doubles in size!
- 54 feet of 2’ × 4’s (use ones that are relatively straight)
- Measuring tape and pencil
- Saw (chop saw, skill saw, or hand saw)
- Sanding block and 100 or 120 grit sandpaper
- Damp cloth
- Stain of your choosing
- Finishing paste
- Mark your 2x4s just over 10 ½ inches.
- Cut the pieces of wood, and sand. Once they’re all sanded wipe down with a damp cloth.
- Stain your Jenga pieces with a stain of your choice.
- Once the stain has dried, apply finishing paste.
- To play, follow the traditional rules of Jenga®.
For more fun summer activities, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/summer.