St. Patrick’s Day food is nothing without potatoes—and when those potatoes are overflowing with all kinds of toppings, who can say no? The mini red potatoes in this recipe are the perfect bowl to hold all of the Emerald isle-inspired garnishes.
- 20 small red potatoes, small
- ¼ pound corned beef
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- sour cream
- Add the potatoes to a large pot of boiling water, cook just until they get soft, then remove from water and drain.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Once the potatoes have cooled, cut each one in half, keeping the skins on.
- Scoop out the inside of the potatoes, and leave the scooped out potato shells on a baking sheet. Put the potato insides in a bowl with the corned beef, cheese, and butter. Mix until combined, and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle some salt over the potato shell, and then scoop about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each potato half. Bake for 10 minutes, and serve with sour cream.
To get more St. Patrick’s Day recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/recipes.