This pizza is truly a Thanksgiving lover’s dream. Layers of turkey, mashed potatoes, cheese, gravy, and more meld together for the ultimate leftovers recipe—and the only way your family will want their leftovers from now on.
Makes two medium-sized pizzas.
- Pizza dough, thawed at room temperature
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups stuffing
- 2 cups chopped turkey
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup gravy
- Basil, parsley, or thyme for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F, and split the dough and ingredients in half to make two pizzas.
- Roll out or hand shape the pizza dough until it’s about ¼-inch thick, and place on a greased baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom, and add on stuffing, turkey, corn, and shredded cheeses.
- Drizzle on the gravy, and bake for 18–20 minutes. Garnish with basil, parsley, or thyme.
For more holiday leftover recipes and tricks, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.