Create the ultimate festive martini with this recipe that’s overflowing with peppermint flavor! Add to the mix some vanilla and white chocolate alcohols, and this delightfully minty drink will be a popular after-dinner choice for your guests.
- Marshmallow sundae topping
- 8 peppermint candies, crushed
- 16 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 16 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- Dip the rims of 4 martini glass into the marshmallow topping and then the crushed peppermint. Place in the freezer to chill.
- Scoop ice into a shaker. Add the vodka, schnapps, and white chocolate liqueur, and shake until mixed.
- Take the glasses out of the freezer, and strain the martini mixture into each glass.
- Sprinkle crushed peppermint on top for the finishing touch.
For more holiday food and drink recipes that add flavor to the season, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.